Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Introduction

Introduction:
Hello,
         Welcome. At first I thought an introductory blog post would be really lame, but then I did what I do whenever I'm in the need of an answer....I Googled. and Google told me and introductory post is standard, and since what google says goes..... welcome.
You don’t get to know my name, I'll simply go by TD. Mysterious, right? WRONG! I simply don’t want any of the following to know how fucked up my life is: My parents <3, My Ex-GF (Booooo!) or anyone else for that matter. You see I’m not your average 21 year old college drop out. I’ve been through a lot. A lot of what will from now on be referred to as PMP (Pussy, Money and Pain). Not necessarily grouped together (although it is sometimes, black hookers get the best of me, but who are you to judge?) And I feel like I make every attempt that I can to live my life how I see fit, Ill probably look back at it in 15 years and laugh at how foolish I was......If I make it.

How about some bullet points about me:
  • I was with my GF (CUNT) For three years before she cheated on me, it tore me up.
  • I dropped out of college six months ago and have been on a drinking and fucking spree since
  • I mostly associate with drug dealers, wannabe drug dealers, and loose women.
  • I sometimes am extremely happy because I live the life I once dreamed about
  • I sometimes cry because I feel like a runaway train with no breaks
  • I fancy myself a philosopher of sorts....mostly just when I'm high
  • Like I said before every since I broke up with my ex I haven't given a fuck about one girls feelings, I've been on a high priority pussy fucking mission, and due to the requirments of it I've lost the chances with some really beautiful and special girls.
  • FML
  • A lot of people say they don't care what people think, but to be honest I do.
  • I am the only child to very wealthy parents.
  • How could I forget? I'm from Northern California, I have been all over the World but this place is still my favorite.
  • I've been diagnosed with depression and ADD but stopped going before they could Treat (sedate) me.
  • I'm Sure you will learn more about me as this blog progresses and I promise to keep you entertained, and not every post will be this much of a downer, so smile :)
My Quote OF The Day:
                                         The world is filled with good and evil, and the beautiful part of life is that you dont have to pick a side.
                            
                                                                 - TD

No comments:

Post a Comment