Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Pussy Slap™ (Strong Warning)

The Pussy Slap:

Hi!,
       So for my first actual update I figured I'd fill you in on my day yesterday, It was just a normal Monday, or so I thought. I bought and sold an iPhone for 50 dollar profit so I bought Fallout 3: New Vegas, which I highly recommend. I played that until I got a call from a girl, we'll call her Sarah. Sarah wanted to come over and watch a movie.

       So I contemplated... should I say fuck that I don't wanna have to shower and stuff I'll just keep logging some hours on my new game, I was already Having a really lazy day. Or should I let her come over, get ready, deal with some awkward bullshit for a few hours, and watch some corny movie all in the hopes of getting a little tail. I chose the tail. So Sarah Comes over and this had been the first time I hung out with her since I met her at a party about a month ago, Its awkward, I'm trying to find a movie that fits the situation and it was like god hand delivered me a gift when I saw that 40 days and 40 nights was On demand.

          I can't stress enough how perfect this movie is if your watching it with a new girl and trying to get some pussy, its literally perfect. It's got sex, comedy and Josh Hartnett will have her thinking about riding dick the whole 90 minutes. Anyways, We watch the movie and it ends. I turn off the TV and we are sitting there, clearly she wants some due to the fact that after 10 minutes of talking she shows no signs of wanting to leave, so I do what any pussy loving man would do in this situation, I demand a massage for a birthday present (which was over a month ago).

           I don't really need to tell you the details of how we got into it, but we definitely got into it. One thing led to another and we were on my bed and this bitch for some reason felt the need to bite my abs, from which I still have teeth marks. So I stress that this girl was a certified freak, I started sucking on her nipples and playing with her pussy and she was getting really into it, I started fingering her pretty hard and it was only time before I pulled off what I have only envisioned in my dreams..... The Pussy Slap! ™ . I pulled my fingers out of her and open handed slapped it... not once, not twice, but three times. I think that after this she was stunned, she paused for a second before transforming into super freak mode. And the rest is history.

       I know The Pussy Slap!™  is not a groundbreaking discovery, dikes have been routinely using it for years. But what I ask of you fellow internetians is to give it a try (but remember to give credit to who told you to) next time your layed up with a freak. But beware, The Pussy Slap!™  isn't for everyone. Try it with the wrong girl and you'll be sure to be pleasing yourself that night. Good luck and may The Pussy Slap!™  gods be on your side.

Quote Of The Day:
                                 If you aren't pulling off The Pussy Slap!™ then you aren't on my fucking level.

                                                                     -TD

No comments:

Post a Comment